11 March 2012

NEW MODE: SNOW WAR VS BOT

CLICK HERE: HD PICTURE
What happen when snow war versus BOT? Here is the illustrate picture by me if the CIB update the game. The monster is pretty awesome to play with snow war. It's must be pretty hard to attack the bot by snow ball. Furthermore, the monster was equipped with armor +50. Therefore, human must attack that monster for 10 times hit in order to kill the monster.

Feel free to share the picture with your friends. As I mention before, this picture is illustrated by me. Please subscribe this site to get the latest update from me.

7 comments:




This is edited bot for snow war .. :P
Who want play?

-ADMIN-

me wa play what website? wan Download plesss

how to make snow war room now

I play ak online in Cambodia but cant make snow war room but I can c a few can still make it if any1 noe pls tell me ok

Post a Comment