24 March 2012

MAT: SOLVE THE BLACK SCREEN

Black Screen is totally make us angry. It waste our time and spoil our mood. Why this happen to us? How much time do you people waste? CIB please solve the problem. 

I hate warfare 1, because hard to start the game, and also always show a black screen. Let us together ban Server 1 = Warfare 1. Enter Server 1 (Malaysia) then enter Warfare 2 :)


GM also like to play at Warfare 2, maybe because he feel the same like us do. I do hope someday, CIB will solve the problem.

Share this with your friends :) I don't boycott the game.. hehe 

Click the image to zoom and save the image. Use wisely :)


6 comments:

Yeah.. . Correct ..

warfare 2 also like that



warfare 2 is also can..
but it is less happen to me.. :)

-ADMIN-

so many time if i play warfare I

why i play warfare 1 server 1 not come black screen ???

Post a Comment