22 December 2010

[MAT] I'm looking for AutoAim Hack!!

Who have this hack, please share with me. I'm still looking for this hack. Dxt VIP M.A.T is the official hack website for MAT. You want this hack, you must buy from their site. I don't think you all want to buy from them. That is why, I would like to share this hack. This hack is pretty cool to play and it is awesome. The hack tool make you more passion in playing this game.

The GM (GameMaster) work hard to fix this hack until this game be perfect. How about the game from CIB "Risk Your Life 2 (RYL2)" this game cannot be updated. So, we cannot play this game anymore??  I believe many people spent their money in this game to buy gold, so they can claim a good weapon to enjoying this game. Do you ever think why the MAT(Mission Against Terror) don't have the forever weapon like game CSO (Crazy Shooter Online)?Even tough the MAT is a upgraded version of CSO, whereas the map in MAT was modified from CSO. Yes, this all about money. They want your money to play this game. If forever item exist, they cannot increase their sale. They had analyzed this thing from the previous game CSO, which people(addicted gamers) with the forever item didn't top-up many times. They lost their asets to gain money from these people if the forever item exist. My advice: Play and enjoy your life. Hehe...


13 comments:

where me can download auto aim mat hack~??thx~pls teach me how~



I'm still looking for auto-aim hack. Just wait k.

-ADMIN-

MAT hacker Wat the different of JUMP hack and Fly hack ? and you hv the Speed hack ??

MAT Hacker forgot ask you .... wat the function of this hack ?? i cannot understane wat the function of this hack ???

i want this hack! how can i download it!

Hi mat haker i'm so happy that know of your web page.

hey all i want buy vip hack how much you sell

help me how to buy vip hack like a video... pm me in games king001.. how much hack vip...

hi MAT HACKER I want to know how to download hack vip. can u teach me?

jump hack seem like do not working anymore~~....when i press 1 & 2 it turn blank....why????



Yupz. this is good tool..
Somebody share with me..:P

-ADMIN-

boleh guna lagi ker

Post a Comment